When it comes to health it is necessary to have proper nutrition. Nutrition plays a very important role when it comes to health. All the components that come under the category of nutrition are termed as nutrients. Nutrients are necessary for proper growth, maintenance, health, reproduction and also help in fighting against disease.
Nutrients are comprised of mainly two categories which are further subdivided into different categories.
- Macronutrients are those nutrients that are required by the body in large amounts.
- Micronutrients are those nutrients that are required by the body in small amounts. Both of these nutrients play a very important role.
Moreover, when it comes to the elements of nutrients there are seven nutrients that are considered to be very essential. These are:
- Protein-Amino acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids
All these above-mentioned elements are important and considered to be one of the vital sources for growth and development.
Importance of nutrition:
As mentioned above nutrition is very important. Here we are going to discuss the Impact of Nutrition on Health:
There are so many factors that are directly linked with nutrition. To know more, you must go through the below-mentioned content:
- Heart health
A diet that is full of nutrients maintains good health for the heart. Moreover if one is taking a healthy diet that clearly means he is securing his heart for the future. Nowadays, heart problem has become very common so to avoid it, one must choose healthy nutrition.
- Balance weight
If one is taking all the elements in the required quantity, then it will also maintain the weight of the body. To balance the weight, it is not necessary to be on a strict diet, nutrition can also do the same.
- Bones and teeth
To have healthy bones and teeth it is necessary that one must have a balanced diet. A balanced diet is full of all the nutrients. These nutrients not only help in growth but will also strengthen the bones and teeth.
Excess of everything is bad. The same is the case with nutrition. Now the question arises. “How Nutrition Affects Your Health?” And the answer is given below:
- Consumption of bread and sugars on a regular basis leads to high blood sugar levels, weight gain and overeating as well.
- Some fats are good for health and some are not. Consumption of fats more than required leads to serious health risks.
- Consumption of beverages having high sugar content results in obesity.
- Calories are important but over calories are not. If one is taking food which has a lot of calories can also lead to the problem of obesity.
- Consumption of fibers helps in reducing weight, whereas our body is not capable of digesting fibers. It will remain undigested in the body.
- Vitamins are necessary for growth. But if the quantity of vitamins is more or less than required it leads to some severe problems.
- Research has been proved that the diet of a person is responsible for cancers. Just make sure about the diet you are taking.
So, this is how good nutrition impacts your health.